General Corporate and Startups
Our lawyers are well versed in all areas of law. We pride ourselves on being easy to work with and having a genuine interest in the success of your business. We enjoy working with our clients and helping our clients prosper.
In our general corporate practice, we advise clients on corporate, commercial and regulatory issues, company documentation, company manuals, drafting and negotiating agreements and contracts. We also assist companies in ongoing company management work, designing effective onboarding employment processes, policies and procedures, drafting employee handbooks, drafting, negotiating and enforcing employee and executive confidentiality, non-Compete, and non-solicit agreements, representation in claims involving breach of employment-related contracts.
We advise Start-up’s, MSME’s and companies on complex corporate and commercial issues, also representing individual and institutional investors, providing sophisticated legal and regulatory guidance on business model issues across several regulated sectors. Working with our clients on such issues contributes greatly to our understanding of their businesses.
- - Incorporation of Companies-In India and abroad
- - Corporate Approvals
- - Company Documentation
- - Establishment of Branch, Liaison & Representative Offices
- - FEMA Exchange Control
- - Franchise Agreements
- - Joint Ventures
- - Special Economic Zones
- - VAT Laws in India
- - Corporate & Shareholders’ Disputes
- - Negotiations and documentation
- - Vetting of rules, manuals, handbooks of company
- - Drafting and negotiating term sheets, shareholders, share purchase, other corporate Agreements
- - Drafting and negotiating master service agreements, service level agreements